1. You are not perfect, but you are perfectly capable of taking care of your son.
2. Parenting life is like a bouncy ball: what goes up, must come down…and back up again!
3. You are allowed to cry. In fact, you will cry. Embrace the tears when they come instead of holding them back.
4. Asking for help is not a sign of weakness, it is a sign of strength.
5. Life would be boring if your son was happy 24/7 😛
6. If you’re tired, TAKE A NAP if your son is napping. Screw the chores!
7. Parenting can be the most thankless job in the world. Thankfully, it can also be the best job in the world.
8. Get out of the house.
9. Just because you can’t see the sun on a rainy day, doesn’t mean it’s not there.
10. By all means read up on parenting, but keep listening to your heart.
11. You love your son, unconditionally and he loves you in the same way. That’s all that matters.