This last week has been a blur.
Our new dog has helped us finish babyproofing our home and has shown us that we are really going to need the help of a dog trainer. Considering that neither of us has ever cared for puppies and considering that we know nothing of her first five months of life, it is a necessity.
Anyways, because of the craziness of having a 8 month old (almost!) baby and a new 5 month old dog, I haven’t had the time to take much pictures thus explaining the absence of the Friday Photo Recap.
I DO have something to write about though.
You see, I’ve noticed many similarities between my son and dog and I thought I would share them with you.
Both my son and dog…
1. …sleep in a cage (or sorts).
2. …like to chase spiders and ants.
3. …love to look at birds.
chew teething toys.
5. …seem to NEED to play with things they aren’t supposed to.
6. …are stubborn as heck!
7. …are usually getting into some mischief if they are out of sight and I can’t hear them (remember when my son discovered the kleenex box?).
8. …wake up at an insanely early hour.
9. …love to go outside.
10. …do not like to go to bed at night.
11. …have the potential to drive me nuts.
12. …require that I clean up after them when they poop! 😉 😛
13. I love them both to death!