2. It was my son’s first day of daycare (OK, he was only there for 2 hours) today and he was in an awesome mood when I went to pick him up (yay!)
3. I’m finding that going back to work after being on leave for 10 months hard; it’s taking me some time to find my stride.
4. We had some really awesome beef ragout that stewed in our slow-cooker all day for supper. Plus there are LEFTOVERS!
5. Little Dude figured out how to go up stairs (only the first two, then he becomes afraid to continue LOL) and how to remove the plug from the bath drain today.
6. We are watching The Amazing Race Canada tonight on the CTV website.
7. On Friday, my parents will be celebrating their 30th wedding anniversary! WTG Mom and Dad!
8. I recently bought the new Splinter Cell game and I am sucking badly at it *sigh*.
9. I’m pumped for Sunday’s football game! I hope we get my son’s earmuffs in on time so that he can attend with us. (And I hope we win the game).
10. We decided to postpone our trip to Boston to next year, but at least we’ll have our passports already.
This is pretty fun to do, anyone else feel like participating?