I touched on this subject about a month ago in a TTT, but it is time to make it official.
I’ve been blogging for a little over 10 months now (already!) and I love it. Over the past few months, I’ve encountered some pretty kick-a** blogs and have made some bloggers who I consider friends. I am totally blown away with the talent that is out there and I would love to feature some awesome bloggers here on my little ol’ blog.
Here are a few of the subjects that I would love to see ’round here, whether it be because they are subjects I have not touched upon (or have barely skimmed) or because I am looking for alternate view points on subjects I am passionate about:
- Whether you are a stay-at-home parent, a work-at-home parent, a working parent or a single parent, I would love to hear about how you took the decision to do what you do and how you.
TTC / fertility treatments / adoption
- Did you have trouble conceiving or was it a breeze? Did you decide to opt for adoption? Help others know that they are not alone by recounting your story.
- Are you an adopted child? Can you give us some insight into how being adopted has affected you?
Food and nutrition
- Do you have simple, yummy and quick recipes that are a hit every time? Please share!
- How and when did you introduce solids and why?
- Did you choose formula, breastmilk or a combination of the two (or something different for each child)? Why?
- Does your child have food allergies? How did you learn about it and when? Did you have to go on an allergy-elimination diet?
- Were you induced or did everything go naturally? Did you make a birth plan? Did you follow it? Who was there for support?
- Did you have a home birth, a hospital birth or a birth in a birthing center? Did you have a c-section? Did you opt for a VBAC?
The post-partum period
- Did you go through PPD? What did you do that helped you? How did you realize that you had PPD
- Was it love at first sight or did your bond with your baby build over time?
- What are some of the things that happened during your post-partum period that no one had warned you about?
- Why did you choose to homeschool? Do you plan to do so throughout the schooling period or for parts of it (ex: only grade school)? What are some good resources for parents that are thinking about this?
These are just some of the subjects that I could think of. The bullets under each category aren’t meant to be restrictive, but rather to give an idea of some of the things that could be touched upon. I’m looking for submissions of any form whether they are personal stories, research-based posts or other.
If you are interested in writing a guest post for me (pretty please!!!!) just shoot me an email at mommytrainingwheels (at) gmail (dot) com
Can’t wait to hear from you!