1. Well, I’m a day late with this post, but I have a good excuse. I was the lucky recipient of the stomach flu yesterday, so I was in no shape to do anything other than sleep and attempt to remain hydrated.
2. I’m better today, but I’m happy I’m not working, I drove my son to daycare this morning and I’ve been working on disinfecting the house.
3. I received my Allerject tester the other day and have tried it out a few times. I was surprised at how hard you actually have to press the device against your thigh.
4. I also received the sleep sack I ordered from ladycjayne‘s Etsy shop. It is ADORABLE. Can’t wait to get my son in it!
5. I brought my car to the garage to get my winter tires on and get my oil changed, except I forgot my tires at home…
8. The little guy took a couple of steps on his own yesterday at daycare!
9. I’m going to need to look into which toddler formula to buy for the little guy. The pediatric allergist told me that he’d need some until he is 2 years old to get enough fat content since he can’t drink cow’s milk. I also need to figure out how much he needs per day…
10. Little Dude’s 1st birthday is in two days! Can you believe it? Time goes by so quickly!
Happy Wednesday everyone!