- Haven’t blogged in a week. It feels weird, but good at the same time. Then again, writing again (after a short hiatus) feels good too.
- We finally celebrated my son’s birthday last weekend at my parents’ house. I made an awesome cake with my brother and decorated it to look like a clown. The little guy loved it!
- Yesterday we had some light snow followed by some light rain followed by some cold weather overnight. Bad combination, especially on the minor roads that weren’t really cleared properly. I had to be pretty cautious while driving to make sure I didn’t lose control on black ice.
- I received a request to see if I would selling some advertising space on my blog (which, I was told, would be unobtrusive). I never thought my blog would become interesting enough that it would become an option so I was pleasantly surprised by the message. I haven’t replied yet because I’m thinking it through and would like your opinion, would it bother you if there were advertisements on my blog?
- I just finished
readingdevouring the Divergent series. Seriously, I was ridiculously enthralled by the books and read them in like, three days (the last time I read so much in so little time was when I read another trilogy about a dystopia – the Hunger Games).
- The little guy is getting better and better at walking and it’s a joy to watch him toddle around glowing with pride at his accomplishment.
- He’s also teething. Again. It. Just. Doesn’t. Stop. For those of you not keeping track, he’s up to 12 teeth and his lower canines are working their way up. Not fun.
- I can’t wait for Christmas holidays to come ’round. I’m in serious need of some time off to recharge my batteries.
- This weekend I’m going to the Salon des Métiers d’art! It’s so awesome because it brings together a lot of Quebec artisans who will exhibit and sell their work. I’m sure I will find more than a few things that will catch my eye!
- The city workers started working on the rink in the park right across my house. I’m planning on trying to find some ice skates for Little Dude and bring him skating during the holidays.
How was your Tuesday?