1. I wanted to post about it when it happened, but I passed the one year mark in blogging a little over a week ago. I’m really happy because blogging has allowed me to connect with some really wonderful people.
2. There’s a million thoughts coursing through my head these days and about as many drafts in my draft folder, however, I’m struggling with blogging these days. Perhaps it’s because I’m tired and in need of my Christmas break.
3. I just went shopping! Actually took some time for myself and bought some clothing! I guess starting a new job in January gave me the motivation to go (I’ve been meaning to buy a couple of new things for months now, but I hate shopping for clothes).
4. We had quite the snow storm last weekend, it was awesome to wake up to 35cm of snow!
5. It’s been freezing since the last snowfall though, around 35 (Celsius) below with windchill. Brrrr.
6. This week, we’re having pork tenderloin with a mandarin glaze and slow-cooked baby back ribs. It is going to be YUMMY!
7. I had a nice romantic dinner with my partner on Saturday evening. We went out for fondue.
8. I’ve finally sent out a package that’s been sitting around on my kitchen table to a friend. It’s not going to get there in time for Christmas, but it’s ok because she’s not expecting to receive anything 😉
9. Speaking of Christmas, I’ve got all my gifts ordered, but some of the things I got from Etsy haven’t arrived yet. Probably stuck at the border…
10. The little guy is really awesome at walking now. He is getting more and more confident (and quicker lol) and rarely crawls now. It’s crazy to think that just one year ago all he could do is cry, fill his diaper, nurse and sleep!
Happy Tuesday everyone!