1. It’s Christmas Eve and we are definitely going to have a white Christmas which is awesome. The last time we had so much snow, I was still living with my parents.
2. I’m almost finished with gift-wrapping. I love doing this!
3. The little guy has a new favourite activity: climbing onto our bed. It’s actually quite impressive to see!
4. Do you guys know about songza? It’s a great resource with ready-made playlists with a whole bunch of different themes. Of course, a Christmas themed playlist would be awesome at this time of the year.
5. I actually received the Etsy gifts I had ordered. So happy!
6. It’ll be interesting to see Charles’ reaction when he’ll be given gifts to open this year. I’ll be sure to snap some shots and take a couple of videos!
7. I’ve been meaning to write something for the past three TTTs, but I keep forgetting what it is. Maybe I should write it down the next time the idea pops into my head.
8. OH! I should tell you guys, I’m on Pinterest now (I should have created an account aaaaages ago). You can find me here. I haven’t got much going on yet because I’m only going once a week (you can seriously spend hours on there!).
9. You know that song “All I Want for Christmas is my Two Front Teeth?”. Well, all I want for Christmas is for teething to stop momentarily. The little guy’s first cuspid cut and the second one is on its way!
10. Last but not least, I hope you all have a great Christmas. Stay safe and have fun! Take care, everyone!
11. I saw this quote on my calendar and thought is was very appropriate:
Your children need your presence more than your presents.