2. In the last week, Little Dude’s two lower second molars poked through. The poor little guy wasn’t too happy about them.
3. I finally finished watching The Mentalist (which is one of the reasons that my blogging hiatus took longer than expected).
4. I’m working on a new group/guest post. Look out for it this coming Friday.
5. Last week, I went to the public library for the first time with Charles. He was thrilled and happily picked out a few books to bring home. I’m going back with him in a week or so.
6. Last Friday, my partner, brother and I decided to watch Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles (we, of course, watched the movie while eating pizza). Boy, the movie brought back memories!
7. Yesterday, it was hot and sticky. I’m hoping for a day with a little less humidity today. I can’t really complain though, we’ve had a nice pregnancy summer so far (very few unbearably hot days).
8. After a two week break, Little Dude went back to daycare yesterday. He was very happy to see his friends.
9. Today, for the first time, Charles has been consistently calling his dad “papa” (dad); he’s been calling him “maman” (mom) for the past three months.
10. Speaking of new words, I’m amazed at the quantity of words he’s learning every day. I can’t keep up anymore and sometimes, he gets irritated because I don’t understand what he’s trying to say (he wants to validate that we understand him by having us repeat what he says and will repeat his word over and over again until we figure out what he’s trying to say).
Anyone else doing TTT?