1. Your hormones are so out of whack that you are crying like a baby during the last part of the final race in Cars.
2. Your toddler eats more than you do at mealtimes.
3. Turning from your left side to your right side in the middle of the night is so complex that it should become an Olympic discipline.
4. Doing the dishes has become synonymous with “backache”.
5. Washing the tub has become synonymous with “impossible”.
6. You’ve been sitting on your exercise ball so much lately that you’re mildly afraid that it’s going to pop.
7. You’re antsy and borderline irritable because you haven’t eaten sushi in months!
8. You have to go to the washroom and pee before you laugh.
9. Your toddler is thrilled that he can use you as a rock climbing wall.
10. You waddle like a penguin instead of walk like a human.
11. Two kids ask you if you have a big belly of if you’re just hiding a ball under your shirt.
12. The innie that you’ve had for so long is striving to become an outie.
13. Your nursery is done, hospital bags ready, birth plan printed out and infant seat already in the car 😀