Over: the past two years, a few things have changed:
- I went from being a mom to a two week old little baby boy to being the mom of a two year old toddler and a three month old little girl
- I officially entered my 30s
- I made some awesome friends through blogging
- I went from being a mom who was always consulting Dr. Google to being a mom who trusts her instincts
- I stopped playing playing music when my son was about two months old only to start again when my daughter was about the same age
- I went from not really enjoying all the fuss about Christmas to looking forward to it (an excited toddler seeing all the Christmas lights outside will do that to you). And though we’re still not doing Santa, my house is decorated for the first time in years.
Here are a few fun facts about my time with WP so far:
- Including this post, I have 298 posts on this blog
- My highest number of views for one day is 170
- There are 2465 comments throughout all of my posts
- My most viewed post is “Ditching the Paci and Swaddle: Cold Turkey Style”
- My least viewed post is “The Dreaded C Word”
- The top four search terms that bring people to my blog are: “wonder week 26”, “wonder week 46”, “aussie swaddle” and “wonder week 19”. I’m thinking I should write a summary post on wonder weeks.
- The top four weirdest search terms that have brought people to my blog are: “i put my pissie sixteen yr old son in diapers”, “breastfeeding son has teeth killing ny boobs”, “wifabif” and “nalianimalorphanageqc”
A BIG thank you to all of you who follow me. Here’s to another year of blogging!