My brain’s not really working today and I felt like posting, so I figured I’d go ahead and post a few random thoughts/photos/videos instead of trying to write a coherent text.
1. After spending weeks sucking on her hand, Amélie has found her thumb. Of course, sometimes it takes her 15 minutes to find it, but when she does, she’s happy.
2. I’m finding it hard replying to comments lately (it might have something to do with the fact that my daughter seems to have declared naps longer than 30 minutes to be a complete waste of her time). If I haven’t replied yet, I’ll get to it eventually.
3. Either iPhoto’s facial recognition is really bad or my kiddos really look alike because each time I upload photos of my daughter, this is what happens:
4. Whoever said that a breastfed baby doesn’t get sick obviously didn’t have a daycare-going-germ-covered-I-love-my-little-sister-so-much-I-want-to-touch-her-all-the-time-especially-in-the-face toddler.
5. Yep, I’m the proud mother of a mucus-filled 3 month old and 2 year old (I’ll spare you the pictures).
6. While I was at my dentist’s office yesterday, getting a pyogenic granuloma removed from my gums (thanks for that, Amélie, by the way…) she shared with me some of the methods that she used to try to get her boys (who, like Charles, are also allergic to penicillin) to take some Biaxin. They included bribery with Kit Kat Bars and mixing it with a nice big squirt of pure Nestlea Quick syrup. I love my dentist!
7. Charles received a very cool remote-controlled car from his “third grandma” (who is actually the receptionist who works at my partner’s job) for his birthday. (Since I often go meet my partner at the end of his work day, she has pretty much seen Charles grow up). It was so funny to see him play with his new toy!
And there you go, that’s all I can muster for today.
8. I hate the new WP stats page!
There, I think I’m done now.