2. After having received the green light by his allergist, Charles had his first taste of cheese on Saturday (which he loved, by the way).
3. After nearly a week of red cheeks, awful sleep, bucketfuls of drool, constant nursing and chewing on everything she could get her mouth on, Amélie cut her first tooth on Sunday (closely followed by a second one the very next day).
4. Little Dude spent his first week at daycare sans diaper. And it went well!
5. I went out with Charles to the rink (which is literally right across the street from our house) for his first skating experience on Saturday. He had a blast.
6. For the first time in years, the price of gas dropped to under a buck per liter around here. Yay!
7. Amélie took the train for the first time on Thursday. She slept the whole way through, though, so she didn’t even notice :P.
8. After almost completing my first crochet project (a scarf which I completely unwound because the perfectionist in me wasn’t happy with the result), I started my first project with a pattern. It took a little getting used to, but I’m getting better at pattern-reading.
9. Since Numb3rs isn’t available on Netflix Canada anymore 😦 , my partner and I started to watch the first season of House of Cards. It’s fascinating to see all of the manipulation that can happen behind the scenes of political life.
10. I’m looking forward to my first good night of sleep in a week and am crossing my fingers for it to happen tonight. Wish me luck!
Have you had any “firsts” recently?