1. Next year, I’m set to teach English, Science and Phys. Ed. on top of teaching resource. I’m planning on picking up the books they are going to use at school next year so that I can take advantage of the summer to do some lesson planning.
2. This morning, Charles came “jogging” with me. Basically, he sat in the double Chariot carrier that a colleague gave me last year as I pushed him.
3. I realized that it was much harder to run while pushing a chatty 2.5 year old than it is to run alone.
4. One of Amélie’s bottom first molars has cut (because, you know, who wants to follow a teething timeline when you can just get them all in quickly). This time around, I’ve been using Camilia (a homeopathic medicine) instead of Advil or Tylenol for dealing with the pain at night. I never thought I’d say this, but this stuff is working wonders so far!
5. I ordered my very first pair of Soft Star shoes, well sandals actually. These cute sandals for Charles should be in any day now.
6. I’m planning on making a weighted blanket for Charles to help him to calm down and actually sleep during nap time (because he definitely still needs a nap). I just have to figure out how to thread the old sewing machine that I have downstairs.
7. I’m planning on starting a series of recipe posts soon and I’m going to need your help to write them. Look for more details in the days to come.
8. It hasn’t been warm enough for us to be able to use our pool yet, but we’re getting there!
9. Now that Amélie’s seriously cruising, I’m thinking she’ll be walking before her first birthday. She’s just so intent on following her big brother everywhere (much to his chagrin sometimes).
10. Tomorrow’s a statutory holiday for Québec, which means that the dada will be at home. We’ll likely go to the Ecomuseum in the morning with the kiddos and then go to his parents’ place.