- Well, it’s February 14th today. Happy Valentines Day!
- Charles and Amélie got all prettied up this morning for daycare. We even had time to play around with some Snapchat filters before putting on our coats and heading out the door.
- Yesterday, I finally got around to crocheting the new beanie I’ve been promising my husband for months. I’m pretty happy with the way it turned out!
- Elliot’s top right central incisor finally cut, and his left one is on the verge of cutting. He discovered his little tooth yesterday and was having fun grinding his teeth together.
- Today’s a run day, yay! Unfortunately, the track I usually run on is closed all week due to an event being held. This means that I’ll be doing today’s run (and my next two) on a treadmill. I’m not super thrilled because running in place facing a window overlooking a parking lot doesn’t sound too appealing, but I’ll give it a try!
- I’ve currently working on leaning the crocodile stitch for my next crochet project. I’ll give you guys a sneak peek of what I’m working on tomorrow.
- For the second morning in a row, I’ve found Elliot turned over on his tummy. And for the second morning in a row, he wasn’t overly-excited about it. Hahaha!
- Amélie and Charles spent the weekend over at my parents’ house. When I asked my daughter what she did here’s what she said:
- She watched a movie with a mean man wearing a dress in a cage; (my parents have no idea which movie she’s referring to)
- She played outside and saw a snake pooping; (actually, the snake was shedding its skin in an indoor terrarium – though she actually did play outside as well)
- She ate a sandwich with different little things inside for breakfast. (she had cereal for breakfast)
Gotta love how a two year old views the world LOL!
- Yesterday I washed the kids’ clothing. I’ll probably have to do another load tomorrow. Oh joy…
- The Final Fantasy concert by Distant Worlds last Saturday was amazing. My husband and I also discovered a really delicious Japanese tapas bar called Kinoya Izakaya. If you’re ever in Montreal, I strongly recommend!
What’s on your mind this Tuesday?