1. Well, it’s close to bedtime, but I’m finally getting around to writing my TTT post!
2. I just got back from a run. My husband encouraged me to go despite the crappy weather (I’m like 3 minutes driving distance to the gym). I’m pretty sure that it’s because he doesn’t want me in the kind of mood I get into when I don’t go out for my run.
3. Elliot is now very mobile. Besides doing a zombie crawl like his big sister did when she started to get mobile, he can now push himself up to a seated position when he ends up on his tummy and is pulling himself up to a kneeling position whenever he can.
4. I want to sincerely apologize to Mother Nature for assuming that Spring was on its way. This morning, I was greeted with this sh*t.
5. Over Spring Break, we had a blast. My husband was even able to get a couple of days off and we went to the Ecomuseum with the kids.
6. Kids can sleep in very weird positions. Amélie in particular is always funny to look at when she’s sleeping.
7. Talking of naps, Charles needs less and less of them. Though I know he rarely sleeps during nap time, he always goes to his room for quiet time. He always brings some “friends” with him.
8. I’m really happy, because I’ve managed to read a couple of books this month.
9. My vacuum cleaner has been having a lot of trouble lately. I realized that I’d never cleaned the filters since buying it. Oops! The vacuum works like a charm again!
10. Post run selfie with a chocolate cookie, because I totally deserved it!
What’s on your mind this Tuesday? Feel free to comment of link up to a random thought post of your own!